Some people ask why group holiday to Iran? There are several reasons for this. According to “Destination Iran”, the “MTIevents” website has provided a handful of explanations to respond to it.
The world is an enormous place, and there are a great many parts of it that you would probably like to see in your lifetime. So, why should Iran be one of the places that you visit now, rather than later on. This article aims to highlight why you should visit Iran and bring a big group of friends with you when you go.
It will almost definitely be more difficult to arrange a group getaway than it would be to set up a holiday for just yourself, so why would you bother to arrange for a big group of your friends to travel together?
The answer is pretty simple because you want to share the experience. The simple presence of good friends can substantially improve the vast majority of things in life, and traveling is no exception to that.
In fact, the opportunity to share these new and amazing experiences with people you love can be incredibly meaningful and go a long way to making the experiences far more special to you in the long run.
Exploring the Delights of Another Culture
Of course, as you and your friends travel to Iran, one of the most exciting things you are likely to experience is the opportunity to truly engage with and explore a culture you have never been exposed to.
There are – of course – many forms that this kind of exploration might take, a few of which are quickly covered below:
The Iranian people are hands down the most incredible thing about the country. Iranians are renowned for their incredible warmth and hospitality, which is an undeniably charming reputation for any culture to develop. During your time in Iran, you’ll quickly learn that this culture of hospitality is a treasured element of their cultural identity.
It doesn’t matter who you are, or where you come from. If you visit Iran, then you will be met with open arms and smiling faces. Perhaps even a gift of food if you’re lucky.
Art, Architecture, and Ancient Wonders
Of course, if you want to talk about experiencing culture, then one of the best things you can do – regardless of where you go – is explore their examples of art and creativity. This is a particularly good idea for your trip since Iran has a thriving artistic core, that is particularly apparent in the architecture and historical sites of the country.
It isn’t every day that you get to see the kind of artistry – both ancient and contemporary – that Iran has to offer. In fact, there are plenty of fantastic landmarks that you might even want to specifically plan to see. For example,
- the ancient city of Persepolis,
- the Naqsh-e Jahan Square in Isfahan,
- and Nasir al-Mulk Mosque, also known as the “Pink Mosque” thanks to its windows.
Exploring these historical sites and immersing yourselves in their intricacies and significance can be a great way to spend your time in Iran. Still, these aren’t the only stunning sights that are worth seeing in Iran.
Natural Wonders and Adventure
Speaking of which, there are some truly amazing areas in Iran for nature enthusiasts. After all, the country offers such a diversity of landscapes that they are practically begging to be explored by the intrepid and curious.
For example, you could trek through the Alborz Mountains, ski in the resort town of Dizin, or even hike the Lut Desert, which is known for some pretty spectacular views of “otherworldly” landscapes. What’s more, Iran has a lovely collection of national parks, which could be a great place to try and observe unique flora and fauna. However, the flora is far less likely to avoid your observations if you aren’t careful.
Don’t Forget to Make a Plan (even if you aren’t going to stick to it)
While spontaneity is often responsible for the most incredible and memorable elements of any holiday, planning has a humbler role to play. A basic plan will serve to make sure you are never caught out without knowing what to do, and it will always be there to fall back on if you find yourself looking for a way to fill your time.
There are many things that you might want to include in a plan to visit Iran, but here are some particular tips to keep in mind when planning:
- Get Your Documents Together: First and foremost, you must ensure that everyone has their passports on hand and any visas you might need for your trip. After all, forgetting an important document like this can be a horrible way to bring a swift stop to a holiday that could have been great.
- Work with Professionals to Get Things Started Right: Iran experiences a range of different climates throughout the year. So, if you want to be sure you are going at the best time, then consulting with a travel group like https://www.mtievents.com/personal-and-leisure-travel/group-travel-organization/ can be a very effective way to make sure you are timing things right.
- Making Effort for Communication: Whenever you travel to a country that doesn’t share your native language, it can be difficult to make yourself understood. However, it is worth remembering that you are the person visiting another country and not the other way around, which means it is your responsibility to try and ensure that you can communicate with anyone you need to in Iran. Whether you do so by learning basic phrases in Persian or by downloading a translation app, there are plenty of things that you can try to do to bridge the language barrier.
- Set Out Your Budget: Finally, you should also probably keep your overall spending in mind when planning your trip to Iran to ensure you don’t spend more than you can afford. A thought-out budget can be a great tool to keep your expenses under control, and Iran is well known to be an affordable destination, which should help to make things easier as well.