Featured Offer for Winter of 2019: People & Places Tour
Destination Iran has planned "People & Places" package in form of a small group tour to Iran for you. To sign up for this featured cultural tour, you can choose to fill out a form at the bottom of this page!
What's "People and Places" Tour?
You join a group tour to Iran that is unique! “People & Places Tour” is an exclusive tour package you won't find anywhere else! We know this is a bold statement, but we're sure about it. Why? Because you Meet People & Visit Places and it's our original idea to present and operate this tour!
Let's see how:
- Only one half of the tour is spent on the highlights of Iranian historical sites, museums, etc.
- Another half of the tour is spent on the Iranians' lifestyle, crafts, traditions, food, poetry, arts, etc.
This tour includes the cities of Tehran, Shiraz, Yazd, Maybod, Nain, Esfahan, and Kashan. We've arranged for interactions with Iranian people in an unforgettable trip in a short period of time.
Start & End
How the Tour Starts
You join a group tour to Iran in the lobby of the first hotel in Tehran most probably one day after your arrival in Iran. In other words, as you may come from different countries, you will arrive at different times. The next day, the tour starts at 8:00 am when everyone has arrived and taken some rest.
How the Tour Ends
Your departure could also be different from each other. Therefore, the group tour will end in the lobby of the last hotel in Tehran. Some people may ask for extra days of leisure, extended tours, etc. So, departure times could vary. You can stay as long as your tourist visas allow.
This is a guided tour in which a guide accompanies you from the start to the end. He follows the itinerary of this group tour package called "People & Places".
This is a full board tour. So, the guide pays for entering sites, meeting with people, and eating all the meals on your behalf.
He manages the tour, takes responsibility for solving any issues occurring during the tour, contacts head office in Tehran and coordinates with the operation manager, etc.
This is a cultural tour in which you learn about the tangible and intangible cultural heritage of Iranians.
This is mainly a driving tour with one domestic flight. During the drives, approximately every 90 minutes you will stop to see sites and people, stretch your legs and relax for a while, have some refreshments, etc.
As during the tour, you walk for a short/long time here and there, you must make sure you're fit enough to do it.
You Join a Small Group Tour to Iran, Not a Private One!
You cannot customize the "People & Places" tour. Actually, you join this tour and accept it on an as-is basis.
Yet, if you're interested in seeing more, after the initial tour sign-up and before the tour is finalized, you can ask us for the addition of more days with sightseeing, etc after the tour.
You can extend your tour to visit other cities, villages, sites, regions, etc. As long as the tour is doable, we will do our best to help your wishes come true.
During the customization process, Destination Iran provides you with tips based on its local knowledge and experience. In case, some activities or plans aren't practical for various reasons, you will be notified.
The tour includes the following services for each group member:
- Visa application processing assistance as your host in Iran.
- All the transportation during the trip in a private air-conditioned minibus or on the economy-class seats of a plane.
- Transfers from the start to the end of the tour in a private air-conditioned minibus.
- All accommodation in 4-star hotels, 5-star hotels, and traditional house hotels inside Iran. The quality in all cases won't go below 4-star hotels with Iranian standards. (Don't worry! We're quite picky in choosing accommodation.)
- Breakfast in all the accommodation, and lunch and dinner in all the restaurants mostly outside hotels.
- Tipping at all the hotels, restaurants, airports, etc for all the services. The gratuity for the group tour's driver and guide is already paid by you.
- Guidance of all the tours by our certified national tour guide.
- Admissions to enter all sites, museums, etc, and compensation to meet all the people.
- Refreshment of two bottled-water a day (every day) and tea/instant coffee (on the roads)
The tour excludes the following services for each group member:
- Visa stamping fee,
- Accommodation before arrival in Iran and after farewell in the last hotel,
- Entrance fees for the places/people not mentioned in this tour itinerary,
- Tour of the sights and museums not specified at this tour’s itinerary,
- International flights,
- Other guides in other places,
- Other refreshment items not mentioned in this tour package, and
- Travel insurance.
Date & Price
The Dates of People & Places Tour
This tour starts at 8:00 am on the dates specified for each group.
This tour ends approximately late afternoon of the dates specified for each group in the lobby of the Accor Hotel (IKA: Imam Khomeini International Airport).
The price of People & Places Tour
Per person in double/twin occupancy accommodation in Euro: 1350 Euros
Per person in single occupancy accommodation in Euro: 1425 Euros
There will be two stages of showing your decision to join a group tour to Iran with us:
- Initial Signup Stage: From now until 2 months before the tour begins. Just fill up the form below!
- Confirmation Stage: 2 months before the tour begins, just send a positive reply to our email!
Please note that you won't pay anything at "Initial Signup Stage". We trust you've made up your mind about the tour.
At the confirmation stage, we send you an email to see if you still confirm joining the group. Upon receiving your positive reply to our email, we will direct you on how to proceed to pay the tour price. Then, you pay 100% of the tour price, which will be non-refundable, to secure your place on our small group tour.
Major Cultural Attractions:
You can find some of the cultural activities of "People & Places" tour below here:
Major Historical Attractions:
You can find some of the major historical sites of "People & Places" tour below here:
People & Places Tour Itinerary
Please go through the itinerary below to find out what sort of experience is awaiting you:
Choose Your Tour and Sign Up for it!
Finally, if you're interested in the "People & Places" small group tour to Iran, please proceed to secure your place in it by filling out one of the forms below according to your nationality!
Group A: Feb 13 - Feb 24, 2019