Here’s some general information about Iran Classical Tour:
This is the route you will take on Iran Classical Tour:
You can add other cities, villages, sites, regions, etc to your tour. You can deduct some from your tour. As long as the tour is doable, we will do our best to help your wishes realize.
During the customization process, Destination Iran provides you with tips based on its staff’s local knowledge and experience. In case, some activities or plans aren’t practicable for various reasons, you will be notified. If you still persist in getting it done, Destination Iran keeps this right for itself to decide to refrain from providing you such services that could be risky to you, etc.
- Transportation all during the trip in a private vehicle or in a private wagon of a train or on a plane.
- Transfers are carried out in a private vehicle depending on the size of your tour.
- Accommodation in all the destinations inside Iran. They can be in two categories of standard (3-4 star hotels) or superior (5-star hotels or best in each town). You can ask for traditional house hotels, etc too.
- Breakfast is always included in all the accommodation you choose and you won’t have to pay for them separately, individually, etc. For lunch and dinner, you can choose when completing the tour inquiry form or before you finalize your tour package with us.
- Guidance of all the tours by our certified national/local tour guides.
- Admissions to enter all sites, museums, etc will always be part of the tour package.
Visa Application Assistance is a free-of-charge complementary service unless you decide to do it yourselves. We recommend you to leave this step to us as we can facilitate it for you so that you obtain your visa in a hassle-free manner.
There’s no specific date for this tour. It’s a sample tour itinerary by itself. However, we’ve tried and enriched it for years and assure you that you can make the most of your trip in such a limited time by taking it.
If extreme heat or cold bothers you and your co-travelers, it’s better to think twice if you plan to travel during summer or winter. However, all the vehicles and hotels used for your tour are air-conditioned and we inform you of this for your convenience.
Therefore, it’s not possible for us to provide you with a price right away, but we promise to reply to your inquiries as soon as we can and within 72 hours. Generally, you will receive an answer from us in less than 24 hours. If it takes more time, please make sure to follow your inquiry up and contact us!
Description & Type of Iran Classical Tour
We have planned Iran Classical Tour as a classical tour of Iran making it possible for you to see the very famous sites of this country and a good variety of historical monuments of Iran in just more than a week.
This tour includes the cities of Shiraz, Yazd, Maybod, Nain, Esfahan, Kashan, and Tehran together with their sites and museums so that you can learn about Iranian culture and history in a short period of time.
You can take this tour and travel for 8, 9 or 10 days depending on your exact arrival and departure times. Your flight schedule and the exact time of arrival and departure can determine one night less or more at the first or last hotel.
This is a guided tour in which a guide accompanies you from the start to the end. He follows the itinerary you’ve chosen, pays the entrance fees for the sites and museums, manages the tour, takes responsibility for solving any issues occurring during the tour, etc.
This is a cultural tour in which you learn about the tangible and intangible cultural heritage of Iranians. Some of them are inscribed on UNESCO’s list and some are in UNESCO’s tentative list. Many still need to be documented to go through this process.
During the tour, you drive long and short distances and stop to see sites and people. At least every 90 minutes, you will stop to stretch your legs and relax for a while, have some refreshments, etc.
During the tour, you walk for a short/long time here and there inside the cities. If you choose to customize the tour and include some trekking, etc, you must make sure you’re fit enough to do it.
Iran Classical Tour Itinerary
Here’s the itinerary for this travel package:
Shiraz: 3 nights
Arrival in Shiraz International Airport. Meet with Guide. Transfer to hotel for rest.
In and around Shiraz, visit:
- Nasir-ol-Molk mosque
- Narenjestan garden
- Tomb of Sa’dy
- Ali Ebn-e Hamzeh Shrine
- Karimkhany Citadel
- Vakil Mosque
- Vakil Bathhouse
- Vakil Bazaar including Saray-e Moshir
- Persepolis (UNESCO Site)
- Gate of Koran
- Eram Garden
- Tomb of Hafez
Yazd: 2 nights
On the way to Yazd, visit:
- Tomb of Cyrus the Great in Pasargadae (UNESCO Site)
- Abarkouh Icehouse
In Yazd, visit:
- Towers of Silence
- Varahram Fire Temple
- Old City of Yazd (UNESCO Site)
- Yazd Friday Mosque
- Dowlat Abad Garden (UNESCO Site)
- Water Museum
- Mirchaqmaq Square
Esfahan: 2 nights
On the way, in Meybod, visit:
- Narin fortress
- Meybod caravansary complex (caravansary, icehouse, water reservoir and chapar khaneh)
- A pigeon tower
Also, in Nain, visit:
- Aqda Old Quarter & Monuments
- Nain Friday Mosque
In Esfahan to visit:
- Si-o-Se Pol (Allahverdikhan) bridge
- Khajoo bridge
- Chehelsotun Palace (UNESCO Site)
- Meidan-e-Emam (Naqsh-e-Jahan square) (UNESCO Site)
- Emam Khomeini Mosque (UNESCO Site)
- Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque (UNESCO Site)
- Aliqapoo Palace (UNESCO Site)
- Qeysariyeh Bazaar
- Vank Cathedral
- Jolfa Armenian quarter
- Museum of Music
Tehran: 2 nights
On the way to Tehran, in Kashan, visit:
- Tabatabaee Traditional House
- Fin Garden (UNESCO Site)
In Tehran, visit:
- National Museum (3 Halls: Prehistory, Pre-Islam & Post-Islam)
- Golestan Palace Complex (UNESCO Site)
- Treasury of National Jewels OR Carpet Museum
At the end of Iran Classical Tour, transfer to Imam Khomeini International Airport (IKA) to fly out.
Send an Inquiry for This Tour Now!
Destination Iran offers some of the best Iran tour packages.