Using emulators, you can play Nintendo 3DS and Gameboy Advance on smartphones and computers. According to “Destination Iran”, the “Hexrom” website has published some helpful information about this that you can read below here:
Nintendo 3DS and Gameboy Advance (GBA) are two iconic handheld consoles that have brought joy to many gamers across the globe. Although the official consoles were discontinued, with emulators, gamers can relive their nostalgia and enjoy their favorite titles on smartphones and computers. In this article, we will show you some of the most popular games for Nintendo 3DS and GBA.
Playing Nintendo 3DS ROMs
In order to play Nintendo 3DS Roms on your device, you’ll require an emulator that is compatible and, sometimes, custom firmware. Citra and 3DMOO emulate 3DS games well on PC. Be aware that emulation can be of different quality and that some games may not run well on certain emulators. Before downloading the emulator, you need to have 3DS CIA Roms to import in Emulator and run it.
Popular Nintendo 3DS Games
The Legend of Zelda 3D
An enhanced remake of N64’s classic title, this action-adventure game takes you on an epic journey as Link saves Princess Zelda.
Pokemon X & Y
Pokemon X & Y introduced 3D graphics and the Kalos Region to the Pokemon Franchise. Explore new Pokemons, fight Gym Leaders, or uncover the mysteries surrounding Mega Evolution.
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Players enjoy a relaxed life as the mayor in a charming town where anthropomorphic animals live. This includes fishing, bug hunting, and customizing your home.
Super Mario 3D Land
Mario embarks on a 3D adventure to rescue Princess Peach. This game combines 2D classics with 3D gameplay.
Fire Emblem: Awakening
The story of Chrom and his companions, the princes of Ylisse in this tactical role-playing game, is a tale of defending their kingdom from an ancient evil.
Mario Kart 7
Race in a fast-paced kart with your favorite Mario characters. Customize your karts, master tracks, and race with friends in exciting multiplayer races.
Nintendo 3DS Emulators
Citra has become one of Nintendo 3DS’s most popular emulators. It is well-known for its compatibility, accuracy, and reliability. The emulator lets you play 3DS games like “The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D,” “Super Mario 3D Land,” and “Animal Crossing: New Leaf.” The emulator runs on Windows and macOS.
3DMOO (another 3DS emulator) is also still under development. Although it’s not as stable as Citra yet, it is worth keeping track of its progress. It is a 3DS emulator that aims to add more games to emulation, expanding the 3DS’s library.
Installing and Using 3DS Emulators:
- Step 1 – Download the emulator.
- Step 2 – Obtain the game ROMs: The emulators require game files to function. Make sure you have the physical game you want to use, then look for the online ROM file.
- Step 3 – Configure settings: Open the emulator and adjust the settings to match your device specifications.
Step 4 – Install the ROM: After installing the emulator, just load the ROM you downloaded to begin playing.
Playing Gameboy Advance ROMs
To play Gameboy Advance ROMs, you’ll need a compatible emulator on your device. There are various GBA emulators available for different platforms, including Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. Popular emulators include VisualBoy Advance (VBA-M), mGBA, and RetroArch.
Popular Gameboy Advance Games
- Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen: These classic RPGs take players back to the Kanto region, where they can embark on a thrilling journey to become a Pokemon Champion. With the addition of enhanced graphics and new features, these games remain fan favorites.
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap: Link sets out on an epic adventure to rescue Princess Zelda and defeat the evil sorcerer Vaati. This action-adventure game offers challenging puzzles and a captivating storyline.
- Metroid Fusion: Join Samus Aran as she explores the BSL research station and uncovers the secrets of the X Parasite. This side-scrolling action game is a hallmark of the Metroid series.
- Advance Wars: Experience tactical warfare in this turn-based strategy game. Command armies, capture bases, and defeat enemy forces in intense battles.
- Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow: In this action-platformer, players take on the role of Soma Cruz, a young man with the ability to absorb the souls of defeated enemies, as he battles through Dracula’s castle.
- Mario Kart: Super Circuit: Race with Mario and his friends in this classic kart racing game. Master challenging tracks and use power-ups to secure victory.
- Click on GBA Roms Download for a full collection of Gameboy Advance Roms.
Gameboy Advance Emulators
VisualBoy Advance, VBA-M:
VisualBoy Advance M (VBA) is one of the most popular Gameboy Advance Emulators. It offers an excellent gaming environment for Windows, macOS users, and Linux. It supports GBA games like “Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen,” Metroid Fusion,” and Advance Wars.
mGBA offers high performance and accuracy. It’s compatible with Windows and macOS as well as Linux, some gaming consoles (like the Nintendo Switch), and other platforms. With mGBA, you can play GBA classics like “The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap” and “Mario Kart: Super Circuit.”
GBA Emulators Installation and Use:
- Step 1 – Download the emulator.
- Step 2 – Locate GBA games: Just as with the 3DS Emulator, you’ll have to find GBA games from reputable sources to be able to play them.
- Step 3 – Emulator configuration: Install and configure your emulator to get the best performance.
- Step 4 – Load your GBA game ROM: Once your emulator is ready to go, simply load your GBA game ROM and begin your gaming experience.
Reminder: It is illegal to use emulators and download ROMs if you don’t have the original game.